Thursday 1 October 2015

Richard Maguire Spoon Rack Project.


Barry sent me these pictures of his spoon rack project which he completed after subscribing to Richard Maguires premium video series http://www.theenglishwoodworker.com/premium-videos/?doing_wp_cron=1443720238.2039699554443359375000
I caught up with Richard and Helen at the European Woodworking Show recently and this latest venture has proved more successful than they could have hoped for, it certainly beats building his monster work benches all the time! I've also heard nothing but good reports from customers about the videos so it seems well worth checking out. I thought the prices were very reasonable as well.


Below is Barry's version of my wall mounted tool cabinet featured in the August 2013 edition of F&C magazine (doesn't time fly!). He's gone for two doors and done a very nice job.


As the eagle eyed amongst you will see, Barry is also a good customer of mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment